A Word or Two About Value
How much do you value photography? We were married in 1994 and we love being married. Our wedding was simple and overall low key. Our friends and family did a great deal to contribute to the day for which we will be ever grateful. However, we are so, so glad that we had a good professional photographer at our wedding.
We say that because it is the photos that endure. Think about what you keep that lasts from a wedding. The marriage certificate (which we used once to get a passport), the rings and the photos.
We have our wedding photos on display in our living room. We enjoy looking at them frequently. And even though we also show off some of the landscape photos that we’ve taken, it’s the wedding photos of us that most interest new visitors.
So when thinking about how much to budget for photography, please don’t undervalue it. The wine will be drunk, the food will be eaten and the flowers will die. It’s the photos that last. It’s the photos that will bring back the memories of the beautiful venue, the laughs during the speeches and all the other things that you carefully planned for and enjoyed on your wedding day.
As you will realise, we are not the cheapest of photographers. We are quite proud of that! On the other hand, by looking through our galleries and by reading our referrals, you will see that we are worth every penny.
Wedding Photography Package – £1,995 (inc. VAT)
Our all inclusive package covers our travel (within the UK) and photography from bridal preparation through to first dance (approximately 8 hours).
The package includes:
- 2 Professional, award winning photographers.
- Fully worked and finalised, high resolution Digital Master files of all production images.
- Colour versions of all images, including those displayed as black & white.
- Lower resolution copies of all images that are ready for media players, facebook or other social networks.
- High quality 16 Gigabyte USB flash drive.
- Display of all images on our website allowing full screen slideshows, social network sharing and print ordering.
- Either a 20 page, A4 album or a voucher for £200 against your choice of album (see below) or prints or enlargements.
The Albums – from £595 (inc. VAT)
We believe that we have found the best wedding albums available.
Each page in the album is uniquely designed according to the subject and flow of the story.
We offer magazine style albums and traditional matted albums.
Whatever style of album you choose, based upon your direction we will make a preliminary album design. You may tweak the design as many times as you like until you approve it and it is put into production. This gives you all of the control, all of the choice and none of the work.
If you go for one of our albums, you will not be disappointed.
Please tell us about your wedding or ask us a question and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.