There were several things about Saturday’s wedding that were brilliant:
- Caroline looked absolutely stunning! Our first image below shows her natural beauty.
- Mark was very relaxed and just enjoyed the day. The only time he looked a bit nervous was just as Caroline walked down the aisle – but that’s the way a groom should look at that time.
- The whole wedding was very well organised. It really puts everyone at ease and minimises the chances of any problems occurring.
- We were back at one of our favourite venues – Warren House.
- Eamonn Holmes had the privilege of walking Caroline down the aisle. Eamonn & Ruth are both genuinely lovely people. We were very impressed with the time and interest that they had for everyone around them and they were a pleasure to meet.
We hope that you enjoy our favourite images from the day.